Terms & Conditions (Please Read and scroll down to checkout)
Note on PVC floor panels, Drainage Trays, and Substrate Trays:
The drainage and substrate trays are for indoor use only. The black PVC absorbs sunlight and will warp if left out in the sun or exposed to high heat. Do not sun dry the tray after cleaning. Do not put any trays or PVC floor panels in the dishwasher as the heat will melt them. All items can be cleaned with luke warm water.
1) Credit Card. You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase product. If you would like to pay via credit card then follow the Paypal payment button and it will provide you with the option to use a credit card without a Paypal account. Follow the PayPal screens until you come to the part where you must enter in an account name (shown below). Select “New to PayPal” and you can checkout with just your credit card. You will NOT be required to sign up for a PayPal account.
1) Signature. On the checkout page (the next page) you’ll be asked whether you would like to sign for your package. This is to combat the growing trend of people following delivery trucks to steal packages left at the door. We prefer to send packages with signature required because that allows us to verify that you received the package. Alternatively, If you feel your doorstep is safe and are willing to accept the delivery notice from the shipper that the package was delivered as proof of delivery then we’d be happy to send the package without signature requirement. A requirement for signature is an inconvenience, but such is the world that it is necessary. We cannot change the signature requirement once the product ships, but if you find you are not able to be there you can call FedEX with the tracking number and ask them to hold it at a FedEX location for pick up. If we have to send you a follow up package we will use the same setting chosen on your order unless specifically requested otherwise.
2) PO BOX Address. If you have a PO BOX address you must contact me for USPS shipping. The FedEX system will return a shipping cost to the shipping calculator, but FedEX will NOT deliver to a PO BOX. This is a bug in their system and they have not yet fixed it. If you do enter a PO Box and choose FedEX I will notify you that I need a physical address. If one is not available I will have to quote you USPS rates or I will refund your order.
3) Special Shipping Instructions. The delivery person will make their best judgement when leaving the package. Any special instructions as to where they should leave the package can not be guaranteed to be followed.
4) Shipping Damage. There are occasions where the shipping provider damages the box and contents. In this case, send me pictures of both the damaged cage pieces and any damage on the box. In case of damage, inspect the entire contents of the box and let me know the entire scope of damage at one time.
5) Returns. Returns are accepted on unopened boxes. We will refund the product cost when we receive the product back in new condition. We cannot refund the shipping cost for any leg of the journey.
With an extensive product line such as we have we are in constant manufacturing of the different cages. We have many products in stock and these usually go out within 48 business hours of your order. If we run out of inventory of a certain cage before the next build there might be a number of weeks before we can ship. If your order is time sensitive please email to email@example.com to check on shipping time before ordering. If there is a wait then your placed order is a guaranteed inclusion in the next build. Build schedules are estimates. They are as accurate as possible at the time, but often shift. Once again, your ship date estimate may move around.
Note: The below are estimates and subject to change
Current Cage Shipment Status as of 11/13/17:
Medium Tall Breeders in stock
Large Screen Atriums in stock
Large Keeper Kits in stock
Medium Clearside Atriums ship week of 12/02/17
Large Clearside Atriums ship week of 12/23/17
Large Breeder Cages ship week of 1/6/17
Compact Cage Systems ship week of 1/13/18
Placing an order two weeks or more before the estimated ship date is enough to guarantee inclusion in the build.
Your cart is currently empty.