Arboreal Reptile and Chameleon Cages
Welcome to Dragon Strand! Here you will find caging systems to meet your specific needs. We have a number of unique products designed for the keepers and breeders of chameleons and other arboreal reptiles and amphibians. If you are looking for housing one pet or are putting together a project on a budget we invite you to explore the Keeper Series screen cages. If you are looking to establish a long term breeding project then the Breeder Series is the right place for you to start.
All Dragon Strand products are made in the USA.
Cages are built on a cyclical basis. To get bi-weekly notifications as to where we are and what is being built next, sign up for our newsletter. There will also be news and hints & tips to get the most out of your chameleon caging experience! Click here to learn more and to join up:
Innovation is at the heart of Dragon Strand…and that passion continues.
Dragon Strand leads in innovations that matter for chameleon keepers and breeders!
- Our Breeder Series Chameleon Cages introduced the first commercially produced solid side cages specifically for the chameleon community. The screen front and top maintained the required ventilation, while the three solid PVC sides added the capability to hold mist in the cage and create hiding spots.
- The patented Dragon Strand “Dragon Ledge” Branch Holders were the first product on the market that allowed keepers to easily mount horizontal branches and potted plants in their chameleon cages without compromising the structural integrity of the cage.
- The Dragon Strand Nursery Cage System was the first commercially available caging system specifically designed for raising baby chameleons
- The Dragon Strand ClearSide Enclosure line gives arboreal reptile keepers the visibility of glass at a fraction of the weight!
- The Dragon Strand Atrium Series wide format cages give keepers the space they need to landscape a cage! Includes the largest commercially produced chameleon cage.
Click on the Chameleon Cage Selection Guide for help deciding on the cage that is right for you.